Friday, October 24, 2008

It's All Over!

It's over. Not just Hell Week, but my academia as well. I just failed 3 midterms in 2 days. That's a new high for me. Needless to say I'm not too happy at the moment. I know there's not much I can do and everyone tells me to just forget about it. Normally I would, but this time I have to seriously consider my options. Should I drop these courses or shouldn't I? It's definitely tough.

On a side note, all the studying I was doing and work has definitely hindered me from being able to do the things that I want to do to forward my career and portfolio. It's really taking a toll. Sometimes I also wish I wasn't such a chicken and just talked to those men from the start-up. Grr.

All in all it has not been a good week, and there does not seem to be any time to relax for the next 2 months. Life is awesome.

No comments: