Friday, October 17, 2008

Stupid Forks in the Road

Back to this dilemma about career choices. I really need some insight. I wish somebody would just tell me which one to choose. I am the most indecisive person I know and it's going to kill me one day.

Option 1:

Working for a company or institution that's trying to make a difference in the world.

Option 2:

Working for a company or institution that is only out to make money so that I too can get 'That Oprah".

The ideal situation would be to work for a company or institution that combines both my love of games and helping the world all while making lots of money. If anybody knows where this place exists please contact me.

I have also learned recently that I really like working on team projects. Not because I'm lazy, but because it really pushes me to try harder so to not let down the rest of my team. But it also allows for human interaction you would obviously not get with a computer. I also like the brainstorming and testing and learning new things from other people. I think I may actually be a people person after all despite the fact that I say that I hate people everyday.

No comments: